Saturday 3 December 2011

Statement Mustard

Sorry for neglecting my blog for the past couple of weeks this is mainly due to the fact I have no internet in my flat (Booo!). A few weeks ago I went down to Edinburgh with one of my best friend's Chris to go and see some of our friends who now live down there and had a lovely couple of days and lots of drinking was involved, love a night out in the capital. Also went to a place called Camera Obscura one of the days and it was a lot of fun, it has lots of funky mirrors and weird optical illusions, you also get a great view of Edinburgh from up there, would definetly recommend it.


Also hit Princes Street for some shopping and bought myself this gorgeous mustard colour dress from Miss Selfridge, I love the colour and I don't have enough of it in my wardrobe, it's a pretty simple dress with cut outs at the side, just added a statement necklace and it made it night out ready.



 


Wore it the other night for a night out with my flat mate Hannah but forgot to take full length photos, so you'll just have to make do with this little snap.





Miss Selfridge have some great party dresses at the moment, perfect for this time of year. Here are a few of my fav's below but head over to their website for a wee look. 


Mirror print dress - £42
Embellished dress - £89


Stella McCartney inspired polka dot dress - £42


1 comment:

  1. Oh god I wish I lived in Edinburgh! That would be so amazing :) I love the dress too. Mustard is such an amazing colour, so awesome for a/w xxx

    ReplyDelete