Sunday 11 December 2011

Little Miss




From left to right - 'Little Miss Chatterbox,'  'Little Miss Splendid,'  'Little Miss Sunshine,'  'Little Miss Naughty'


Was meant to blog about this cute Little Miss Nails Inc set a while back but totally forgot, I love all the colour and I am obsessed as it is about Nail's Inc nail varnishes. I always get the latest season's colours set of nail varnishes in my stocking at christmas so I'm hoping I'll get a new set this christmas too :) I think it's a great idea that they colaborated with the Little Miss brand and each colour has it's own name. Love them all but think i've gotta say my favourite is the 'Little Miss Splendid' and it's the jade green colour, it's just a bit different and when you apply two coats it really adds a great pop of colour.

1 comment:

  1. i love the color choice

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete