Sunday 11 December 2011

Emerald



Just having a look through my InStyle magazine when I should be finishing of my coursework and came across Tom Ford's new collection modelled by the gorgeous Kate Bosworth. The collection is amazing and so sexy and Tom Ford is definitely living up to his provocative name. The pieces are classy but with the use of materials like sheer and leather it definetly vamps it up a bit but in a great way. Kate looks flawless and i'm so jealous she got to wear some of Tom's amazing designs.





The emerald green dress is my favourite and I love, love, love it, this colour is gorgeous and it suits so many skin tones and hair colours. Kate herself says of the dress "What an exquisite green. I love how the dress fits like a glove. It's a modern riff on an old fashioned gown."

2 comments:

  1. Kate Bosworth is the most beautiful woman ever. Her eyes are amazing! Please check out my blog.

    Laura x
    http://petitchatons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that green dress is a must have!! i want it!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete