Sunday 4 December 2011

Leather Love

Blouse - Miss Selfridge  Leather Treggings - H&M  Boots - M&S





Always loved leather and i loved these leather treggings from H&M as soon as I seen them in the shop but they didn't have them in my size :( but got lucky recently when I was just mooching around the shops with some friends and spotted one random pair on a rail so had to get them, it was meant to be obviously! 

Just bought these boots the other day from the Limited Collection at Markies, had been eyeing them up everytime I went into work so when shopping with Mam the other day I just had to get them, had to get another pair of boots so I don't end up walking my Ambush boots into the ground.

4 comments:

  1. I love those H&M leggings! they look gorgeous with the white shirt, lovely outfit :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, your blog is great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit especially the shoes! Can't believe they're from M&S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
    amazing leather and from H&M i've missed them, how did i not see them??:p
    Beijinhos**

    ReplyDelete