Tuesday 15 November 2011

Top of the boots

Black Chelsea Ankle Boots   -  £36
Dalmation Heeled Chelsea Boots  -   £75

Seen these in the Edinburgh Topshop last week and  fell in love with them, definitely a fan of the dalmatian print trend and think these boots are a great way to incorporate a touch of the trend into any outfit. 

Side Zip Boots  -  £75

Ultimate Chelsea Boot   -  £65

Studded Ankle Boots   -  £150


So I am currently on the hunt for a gorgeous pair of ankle boots to keep my feet warm from the baltic weather conditions we are now definitely experiencing, winter has officially arrived! All of the above stunning boots are from Topshop and as I think you'll all agree they have produced a beautiful collection of boots this season. Can't decide whether I want a more practical, everyday flat pair or to go all out and brave the heels (not sure that will be such a great idea when the ice comes), but will definitely look great dressed up too. Think I may just try and persuade my Mam to buy me a pair, using the great excuse as I need them for winter and for my own health to help prevent me from catching a cold. 


Happy boot shopping!

1 comment:

  1. a pair of black flat chelsea bots is top of my christmas list year! x

    ReplyDelete